Appropriate case referral
1. Long Term Disability benefit application assistance
2. Social Security Disability application assistance
3. Clarification of Own Occupation duties and exertional/non-exertional
4. Coordination with Treatment Practitioners to clarify issues
of Functional Capacity
5. Review of Disability issues after a Denial of Long Term Disability
6. Review of Disability issues in connection with possible/current
Case Review and Development
1. Contact Disability Evaluation Resource to review the medical
impairments with resulting functional limitations.
2. Complete inventories of Work History, Physician list and Medication
3. Obtain and review Medical records, request additional records
and develop a preliminary disability analysis.
4. Discuss the analysis findings and decide to either continue
with current data, develop additional disability clarification
data or place the case in hold status.
5. Typically the time period required for full analysis of medical
records, including some development of additional data, and preparation
of a Job Analysis - Disability Evaluation Report is 60 to 120
Complete the form to start YOUR referral process